The Avril Lavigne Foundation supports individuals with Lyme disease, serious illnesses and disabilities. Through programs and grants, we provide funding, education and encouragement for our beneficiaries to follow their dreams, no matter what their circumstances.
Our vision is to lead and inspire a community including, fans, friends, families, advocates and partners who can come together to provide unity and support for those in need.
We appreciate your interest & support.
It is our mission to:
- Respect the needs of all children and youth, no matter their circumstances, and encourage others to do the same;
- Create the Opportunity for children and youth with serious illnesses or disabilities to follow their dreams;
- Offer Choices so children and youth see they have many options in life and not just a single path defined by their circumstances;
- Provide Knowledge about what is possible to children, youth and their families through new program ideas that The Avril Lavigne Foundation will support and help expand;
- Give kids and their families the Strength to face their daily challenges.
Award-winning singer/songwriter and philanthropist Avril Lavigne created The Avril Lavigne Foundation in early 2010.
The Avril Lavigne Foundation partners with leading charitable organizations to design and deliver programs, raise awareness and mobilize support for children and youth living with a serious illness or a disability.
Avril is also very involved in other charities, lending her music to and promoting causes such as:
★ Amnesty International: Make Some Noise campaign